Toast Entertainment elevates Coordination Services. We understand that your event is extremely important and we provide experienced, professional guidance to ensure that every detail is covered. We aim to ease the stress of the event and free you up to enjoy the fun.
Our Coordination Services ensure supreme event quality with dependable guidance throughout. You are entitled to an experience that helps control cost and planning miscues — our event managers will be there to deliver.
During the initial consultation meeting, your Coordinator will cover expectations, vendor referrals, and vendor contact info, create your Timeline, and your overall vision for the event.
The Venue Tour allows your Coordinator to get a full-scope understanding of your vision for the big event, and provide guidance in creating your Layout. Your coordinator will also discuss vendor arrival times, progress check the Timeline for any updates, and cover any remaining event details.
The Rehearsal Dinner can prove vital to the success of any event — that’s why it’s a “rehearsal”! Book our Weekend Coordination package and your Coordinator will help coordinate & organize, as well as attend, a 1-hour rehearsal, making sure everyone is ready for the big event!
On the Day Of the event, your Coordinator will actively manage your Timeline, overseeing the arrival and progress of all event vendors, giving a central point of leadership for the event. Managing both the flow and details of the day (from the ceremony through break-down of the reception), your Coordinator will be there to produce the event you planned.
With our Weekend Coordination package, your Coordinator will bring along an Assistant whose sole purpose is contingency plans and details. Any “go-fer” tasks, or small details that were left unattended? That’s why the assistance comes in handy! Nothing promotes success like preparation, and safety nets assure results.
Our Coordinators take pride in creating masterful events. We strive to provide world-class service in all we do and it shows!
* Most people find 8 hours of event coverage ideal for most events; but, if your event needs more, it’s merely $100 an hour after the initial 8-hour coverage. Book our Weekend Coordination and get unlimited hours of service on your Wedding Day.
OUR COORDINATION PACKAGES INCLUDE:
LEADING UP TO THE BIG DAY
- Initial consultation meeting to explain the planning & coordination process, cover expectations, vendor referrals, Timeline, Layout, Checklist, and your overall vision for the event. This meeting is held 4 to 6 months before your Wedding.
- Venue Tour Meeting – discuss vendor contact info and arrival times, progress check the Layout and Timeline, and cover any remaining event details. This meeting is held 4 to 6 weeks before your Wedding
- Unlimited phone and email communication
- 1-2 weeks before the wedding day, we will call all vendors to verify details of their services and any remaining balances
- Develop and distribute Wedding Day itinerary
YOUR WEDDING DAY
- Manage Ceremony and Reception flow
- Manage vendors per your instructions
- Manage vendor setup at the ceremony and reception sites
- Place table names/numbers, place cards, favors, etc. per your instructions
- Oversee ushers & guest book attendants
- Manage Wedding Party
- Properly line up processional & cue musicians
- Cut Cake
- Coordinate entertainment and all announcements/events during reception
- Ensure payment of vendor tips and balances
- Break down table numbers/names, place cards, favors, toasting glass & serving set, décor for gift/sign in/memory/favor tables per your instructions
DAY OF WEDDING COORDINATION PACKAGE
- Includes 8 hours of Coordination services on your Wedding Day
WEEKEND COORDINATION PACKAGE
- Your coordinator will attend and run Wedding Rehearsal
- Unlimited hours of Coordination Services on your Wedding Day
- Coordinator assistant on your Wedding Day