MEN: How to Look Handsome in Pictures
By Toast Entertainment | July 23rd, 2018 | Categories: Wedding | 0 Comments
If your man is the type to shy away from the camera, share this with him. We asked our photography department to give us their best tips for men to look as attractive as possible in photos.
- Lets talk facial hair. Don’t stop reading, nobody is forcing you to lose the beard! You just need to pick up some beard oil and conditioner. Use the conditioner in the shower and the oil when you are getting ready. It makes a huge difference and only takes a few extra minutes. For your convenience, links to amazon: Beard Oil. Beard Conditioner.
- Keep your shoulders back. You will look taller, more masculine, and effortlessly handsome. While we are on the topic of posing, don’t keep your hands in your pockets! One or two shots will look great but you’ll look nervous in the pictures as a result.
- Don’t be afraid to smile! The closed lip “celebrity smile” is handsome and timeless, but you’ll want to remember how happy you are on your wedding day. If you feel like your smile has become awkward after posing for a while, have a drink of water and take a 2 minute break.
- Don’t over-drink. You’ll want to have a drink or two to ditch the wedding jitters, but be careful. You can easily end up glassy eyed in all of your photos. Our advice is to stop drinking 1 hour before photos and then celebrate with a round of shots after you get the formal photos out of the way.
- Dress to impress. A suit is to women as lingerie is to men. This is just good life advice.
The best advice we can give you is HAVE A GOOD ATTITUDE. Modeling may not be your favorite activity but it will make your new wife happy and you’ll be so happy to have the photos when you’re older.