The 10 Best Mother-Son Dance Songs in Honor of Mother’s Day.
By Toast Entertainment | May 13th, 2018 | Categories: Holiday | 0 Comments
Sometimes the hardest part of planning a wedding is choosing the songs for your special dances. Our online planning system makes things easier but, in honor of Mother’s Day, we created this list of perfect mother-son dance songs that aren’t completely played out yet (and a few that could never be!).
- What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
- Days like this by Van Morrison
- Stand By Me by Ben E. King
- Wildflowers by Tom Petty
- Simple Man by Lyndrd Skynyrd
- Humble and Kind by Tim Mcgraw
- You’ve Got A Friend by James Taylor
- A Mother’s Song by T Carter
- A Song for MaMa by Boyz II Men
- Never Alone by Jim Brickman Feat. Lady Antebellum