Your wedding is indeed a very special day for you, your spouse, and your loved ones. It’s a moment you forever want to remember and hiring a wedding photographer isn’t enough. Want to spice things up and have your guests have fun? Getting a photo booth is the answer! Not only will you and your loved ones get to keep photos of your intimate moment, but you will also share laughs along the way. There are two options to go for—Rent a photo booth or Do-it-yourself. However, there are pros and cons to both options that you need to know. But don’t worry, in this article, we will list the things you need to know about a photo booth wedding rental and the DIY version.
Do-It-Yourself Photo Booth
If you are looking for a budget-friendly option, this one’s for you. Setting a do-it-yourself photo booth is a fun activity and there are many ideas you can find online. Basic items such as a backdrop, props, and a camera are all you need. But there is no limit to how simple or elaborate you want your DIY photo booth to be.
Pros of a Do-It-Yourself Photo Booth
Here are some pros of a DIY photo booth that you need to know:
- Inexpensive: The best thing about a DIY photo booth is the cost. Depending on your preference, you can create a simple setup as long as you have the basic items that were mentioned earlier.
- Fully customizable: Match your wedding theme and style with your DIY photo booth because you have the freedom to do so. You can take ideas online and customize how you like them to be.
Cons of a Do-It-Yourself Photo Booth
It’s inevitable for a DIY photo booth to have drawbacks and here are some of them:
- Technical Difficulties: You may encounter problems with lighting, camera settings, and printing which can be challenging.
- Limited Features: Unlike renting, A DIY photo booth can be very limited. It may be difficult to get instant printing and social media sharing features.
- Guest Management: You will need to ensure that your guests know how to operate the camera and other things you have set up with your photo booth.
Pros of a Photo Booth Rental
- High-Quality Photos: A professional photo booth usually prints out high-quality photos that are framed and even properly lit.
- Convenient: The setup comes with an experienced attendant that tends to the photo booth at all times, which eliminates problems like technical issues or guest management.
Cons of a Photo Booth Rental
- Expensive: Especially if you want many features, photo booth rentals can be expensive.
- Availability: You may want to book in advance because photo booth rentals get booked quickly.
Keeping your favorite moment in a photo will make you reminisce about your special day. Whatever option you go for, a photo booth at your wedding surely entertains your guests. Whether you do it yourself or rent one, it all comes down to your budget and preferences. Keep in touch with us at Toast Entertainment and we’ll help you with your photo booth needs.