AUSTIN EVENT COORDINATORS OFFERING STRESS-FREE PEACE OF MIND!
Call us today! 1.866.TO.TOAST | 1-866-868-6278
Attending an event in Austin, Texas is easy when you don’t have to coordinate anything. Coordinating an event in Austin is a different story. Attempting to coordinate a large-scale event on your own is a risk not worth taking if you want your event to go off without a problem. The tried and true method for throwing a memorable event that goes smoothly from start to finish is to hire Toast Entertainment event coordination services in Austin. Our team of seasoned, professional event coordinators have the experience and tools necessary to help you throw any event.
Should I Coordinate my own event(s) in Austin, Texas?
No. Avoid attempting to coordinate your own event(s) in Austin because you will be putting yourself in an impossibly stressful position if you have no experience coordinating events. Avoid as much stress as possible by leaving the hard work to the trained, experienced event coordination professionals at Toast Entertainment. The difference between a professionally coordinated event and an amateur coordinated event is like night and day. Ever been to an event where everything seems hectic? That is an amateur coordinated event. When you want everything to go smoothly and as planned, hire Toast Entertainment to coordinate your event(s) in Austin.
What are my choices when it comes to Professional Event Coordination?
The best choice for professional event coordination in Austin is Toast Entertainment. Our track record and work history is proof enough that we are the premier professional event coordination company in Austin. Don’t take our word for it, here is a link to our reviews and feel free to contact our friendly customer support if you want any referrals of our work.
What is included with Event Coordination Services from Toast Entertainment?
Here is a list of our event coordination services available in Austin. As you can see, we include everything necessary to cover the coordination of your event(s) depending upon the size of said event(s). Here is also a detailed list of all of our event coordination offerings –
- Initial consultation meeting to explain the planning & coordination process, cover expectations, vendor referrals, Timeline, Layout, Checklist, and your overall vision for the event. This meeting is held 4 to 6 months before your Event
- Venue Tour Meeting – discuss vendor contact info and arrival times, progress check the Layout and Timeline, and cover any remaining event details. This meeting is held 4 to 6 weeks before your Event
- Unlimited phone and email communication
- 1-2 weeks before the day of the event, we will call all vendors to verify details of their services and any remaining balances
- Develop and distribute Event Day itinerary
- Cake coordination
That’s not all! On the day of the event, we further offer-
- Manage Timeline flow
- Manage vendors per your instructions
- Manage vendor setup at any sites
- Place table names/numbers, place cards, favors, etc. per your instructions
- Oversee ushers & guest book attendants
- Manage Event Party
- Properly line up processional & cue musicians
- Coordinate entertainment and all announcements/events during reception
- Ensure payment of vendor tips and balances
- Break down table numbers/names, place cards, favors, toasting glass & serving set, décor for gift/sign in/memory/favor tables per your instructions
- Wedding photographer coordination
What is the cost of Professional Event Coordination Services?
You can view the cost of professional event coordination services from Toast Entertainment in Austin here. We mention price last because your focus should be our award winning service and care we take towards each of our clients. Our price is highly competitive and we are able to create customized packages to meet our clients needs. Feel free to contact our knowledgeable sales representatives anytime to discuss your event requirements.
Event coordination is a difficult art that can only be mastered through experience, and it is not a good idea to make your first experience hosting a large scale event in Austin, Texas. Trust in professionals for your event coordination needs in Austin. Trust in Toast Entertainment. With over 1000+ 5 star reviews, our work speaks for itself. Feel free to contact us anytime for event coordination bookings or if you have any questions or concerns related to our services.